Monday, January 16, 2012

Pictures!!

Well, they say Pictures say a thousand words... But i for one, am not a great photographer. The pics in the blog are just reflective of my statement!


Invariable, i am cooking in a hurry & just before i wrap a lunch box, i click a pic, thinking i need to update them on my blog. I have been doing this for six long months and finally this year, i am making a note of the different things i have prepared in my kitchen :)


So apologies for bad photograph but trust me some recipes i have learnt & shared in my cook book are worth trying & are yummy ...let me say looks could be deceptive but not the taste ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really look forward to your opinions, comments & suggestions :)...Glad you took time to say something on my dish..Its a yay! moment for me :)